SenZations 2010 has been supported by: FP7 SENSEI (www.sensei-project.eu), FP7 HOBNET (http://www.hobnet-project.eu) and FP7 PROSENSE (www.prosense-project.eu).
SenZations 2010 lecturers were esteemed members of both the academia and the industry:
- Slaven Marusic (University of Melbourne): Wireless Sensor Networks for environmental to urban sensing: from the sea to the city and everything in between.
- Zach Shelby (Sensinode): Embedded Web Services with 6LoWPAN and CoAP
- Konrad Wrona (NATO C3 Agency): Security in IoT
- Alex Gluhak (University of Surrey): Closing the loop between machines and humans – On the role of social signal processing and persuasive technologies in the Internet of Things
- Srdjan Krco (Ericsson): SENSEI WS&AN pan-European test bed
- Carlo Fischione (KTH): Design Principles of Wireless Sensor Networks for Control Applications
- Anthony Schoofs, Antonio Ruzzelli (CLARITY Centre for SensorWeb technologies UCD): Sensor Systems for Energy-Efficient Buildings (part 1, part 2)
- Sotiris Nikoletseas (CTI and University of Patras): Sensor placement and energy optimization in green buildings of the future internet
- Jussi Haapola (University of Oulu): WSN MAC protocols: relevance, taxonomy, design, evaluation, practical experience (part 1, part 2, part 3)
- Dennis Pfisterer (University of Luebeck): Using the WISEBED FIRE (Future Internet Research Experimentation) facility
- DK Arvind (University of Edinburgh): Speckled Computing – technology and services for interactions in smart environments
- Liljana Gavrilovska (Ss. Cyril and Methodius University Skopje): Spectrum Sensing