SenZations 2016 Summer School was held from August 28th to September 2nd 2016 in Pałac Łochów (near Warsaw), Poland. The event is organized by DunavNET and Business School PAR, Rijeka in collaboration and with the support of several FP7 projects: SocIoTal, IoT Lab, Compose, AGILE, Smartie, TAG IT SMART as well as Aprise Festival.
TECHNOLOGY TRACK :
- FP7 SocIoTal tutorial: Smart city tools for the citizens
- Charalampos Doukas (CREATE-NET): H2020 AGILE: Controlling commercial IoT Devices using Open Source software and modular IoT Gateways
- Alex Gluhak (Digital Catapult): IoT platforms overview
- Rob van Kranenburg (Bricolabs, IOT Council): Internet of Things and the Circular Economy
- Martin Brynskov (Open & Agile Smart Cities): Co-creating smart cities
- Jonathan Pearce (Microchip): LoRa WAN tutorial (part I)
- Srdjan Krco (DunavNET): H2020 TagItSmart: Using printable electronics and functional ink to create IoT for mass market products.
- Antonio Skarmeta (University of Murcia): Security and Privacy Challenges on IoT and Smart Cities
- Krzysztof Murawski (Military University of Technology, Warsaw): Internet of Things as a special case of embedded systems - analysis, design and implementation of data exchange protocol (part I)
- Krzysztof Murawski (Military University of Technology, Warsaw): Internet of Things as a special case of embedded systems - analysis, design and implementation of data exchange protocol (part II)
- Petra Karanikic: Managing and Protection of Confidential Business Information
- Petra Karanikic: Project Idea development and Management (part I)
- Vedran Kruzic: Smart Cities - concept, challenges and projects
- Cristina Nicolau: Meeting the 21st century customer's needs
- Petra Karanikic: Project Idea development and Management (part II)
- Joanna Mik-Wojtczak, Elżbieta Roszko-Wójtowicz: Small and medium-sized enterprises on the public procurement market
- Elżbieta Roszko-Wójtowicz: Lodz as an academic city
- Kamil Kruszyński: Time for risk / risky times - how to deal with project constraints?
- Petra Karanikic: How to prepare a project idea presentation?
- Vedran Kruzic: The role of creative economy in the Cities of the future
- Vedran Kruzic: Digital economy as an innovation framework for the creative industries
- Gordana Nikolic, Martina Jurkovic: Managing Creative Projects: New ideas for sharing culture. How we can be Creative, Smart and Green!?
BUSINESS TRACK :